Wednesday, January 19, 2011

As much as..

As much as this blog holding too much negativity,
I have decided to revive it..
This blog holds my memories, my life.
Once upon a time.
And there is nothing to be ashamed of.
It being my blog, will be the brunt of my maximum amt of frustrations and all that sorts..

You know, as time passes,
Things that used to be so important in the past,
Crease all importance..
And what is left,
Is only dust.

I don’t know man..
Maybe it is due to the fact that I was gonna move on to my next phrase in life.
And seriously, Singapore,
Here I come..
Really, really soon..

A new start, a fresh start..
There is no more reason to lock this blog coz i am too afraid to express how i feel..
Or a certain someone will be reading this.
To be honest, nothing of my past matters anymore.

I have another blog now at www.mypasssagewaytolove.blogspot.com
There, will hold more of a public open thing..
While this will probably still hold my deepest thoughts..
So long..

Happiness is only possible when you want what you have.
:)

No comments: