Lol..
That is what I call my French friends
My fellow frenchies
Sounds funny right, like French fries
Food for thought..do you know that French fries are not from France?
OK, that aside.
I just had another farewell party yesterday, for my frenchies
:(
Read: A farewell again!
Man..can I say that I really hate goodbyes?
>.<
2 outta 3 of my beloved hang-around church buds are going
Sobs.
Luckily my angel is still here.
When I broke news to her yesterday that I was planning on leaving in April.
Lead to a huge NOOOOOO
STAY!
Lol..how sweet.
I guess, you know
It is really hard to explain to people..
But when talking to Benoit (he is my beloved 1.9m, fun loving, crazy, cannot read a gps for nuts, frenchie friend) yesterday
We talked about how much we missed home
He asked me how I managed to be away for 4 years.
I don’t know. I seriously don’t know.
Yes, I am going to be so sad leaving Sydney but even more excited to be back in Spore.
I think anyone reading my blog will go in almost exasperation.
“Oh! There she goes again about Spore”
Wells, Spore is my home and there is where I belong.
My patriotic side is acting up..
Like again
>.<
Monday, January 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment