I need to stop being so lazy and laid back.
Get my butt down to preparing for my application.
I have almost everything laid out and planned already- For the next 3 years..
I am comfortable with my decision and still is.
Which just ultimately shows that my decision is for no one else but myself.
If there is any comfort needed,
That is really the best present I can give myself.
Wells, that is IF my plans aren’t screwed up by a certain organization.
Bright side,
I did get started
I have done my research,
Know exactly what I want.
Steps done thus far:
1. Sent emails to enquire and was replied as to what is required (just need to prepare shit-loads, tones of paperwork),
2. Called my uni, UWA, paid and received via mail my transcript, scanned it and kept it safe (1 impt point down, 3 more to go)
3. Researched on how to get Mr Pockey back,
Flight, health checks and all, (just need abit more info from AVA about home quarantines)
4. Sent an email to AVA on requirements
5. Brought Mr Pockey to the vet yesterday for his vaccination so he can fly
6. Went to the car dealers and got a name card for future quote for selling off my car.
7. Looked into professional movers to shift all my stuff back (“7 seas” was the company Khee used)
8. Spoke to housemate about getting a copy of my housing agreement
9. Researched on RCIA programs in Spore when I was back in Dec
Steps that I need to do:
1. Get all my past project works on marketing at hand and into proper folders to send them in
2. Re-do my resume (don’t ask me why they need this)
3. Upon approval, time to break the news to the company- This has been on rewind for the last few months in my brain and I have yet to find a ‘perfect’ way to break this. I cringe everytime someone asks me when I am getting my PR done
4. Find another housemate or lose my bond (I need to scrutinize my housing agreement) and try to lessen my guilt towards my housemate
5. Fulfill my lists of things I need to do before leaving Sydney (I am really on my way..visiting and looking at things I wanted to do ever since)
- Mel this weekend!
- Dubbo in February and Fiji, Usher concert in March
6. Leave this place with a peace of mind and no regrets. May God leave me with the enduring memories of the good times He blesses us with.
These are the lists for now..will edit and update as I go.
Su was absolutely right to map my life out in lists.
Sure help me see things clearly.
Friday, January 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment