Fickle, scatter-brained me had the most embarrassing morning today..
Summary
I left my lunch box on the roof of my car AND drove off
Thank goodness this kind soul who got off his car while we were waiting at a turn to the main road,
Took my lunch box from my car roof
And passed it to me with a wide smile
I could barely manage to mutter a “Thank you!”
Before turning all red in embarrassment..
An awesome way to start a working day..
A smile from a stranger to kindly remind me to be thankful for the everyday moments of my life.
P.S. Another joy added to the day when my babies from Alexander Wang arrived!
They are every inch of how I expect them to be, look and feel.
I just love the smell of leather
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment