Sunday, October 10, 2010

Packing and officially soon to be in a new phrase of life..

Today, God sent me an angel today..
My angel came in the form of Florence

She made me understood how things were like..
How God appears at the most unexpected time..
And how God is always present
And prayers are my way of communicating with him.
How beautiful this world is.
His creation, his touch on this world.
I am changed.

Today is one of those days that i miss K alot..
And today is still and also one of the days that i have prayed really hard for his happiness in church
:)
His happiness is always the most important
And is still of great importance.

I started packing my stuff and chanced upon a packet of "K"
Things that i had stuffed under my bed into this envelope then,
In an attempt to wipe him out of my life.
The packet which held whatever memories i have of him.
I took a breath and went through every item
Slowly, surely,
Taking my time to finger through the touches he previously left on the items,
Reading the letters and notes.
Slowly, absorbing and relishing in the memories.

I realised, there is no more anger, no more irritation, no more negative feelings in me.
There is only solace coz i found peace with God.
He is always ready and present to hear of my fears and my insecurities.
He sent his love in many forms possible.

Like great weather, a discovery of a new place, an angel to guide me through hardships, good friends, great company and like minds.
I am thankful,
And very very blessed.

No comments: