Monday, August 2, 2010

Sydney's weather

Sydney's weather is really killing me..
After having my car skid once and having to slam break a couple of times in just a few hours..
Being caught in the rain almost 6 times in 2 weeks..
I am officially emotional..

The stubborn pride in me has caused me to refuse to use the umbrella left by K.
The "I rather be drenched than to use it" mentality is stupid and silly..i know.
My own umbrella is still with Olive and i have yet to meet up with her.
I know that my body is starting to get weaker and weaker again.
The post headaches of being drenched and after shivers are becoming more and more common.

If i were to count with my fingers how many times i were to feel like this ever since i came to Aussie,
I can count with 1 hand.
Yes, i feel like going home.
Yes, i am undeniably homesick.
Home, back to Singapore.

The feeling that is always deep down within me that is growing stronger and stronger as the years pass.
I just feel weak now, mentally, emotionally and physically.

I just want to be taken care of.
At times like this, i wonder why i am even in Sydney all by myself.
left to fend for myself.
I am feeling sad and lonely.
I just want the people who love me to give me a big hug now.
:(

Sorry, pardon me,
Just having a moment now..

No comments: