Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Selfishness

Man..the more i talk to K.
The more i felt that he has changed and all.
I still believe that he is a good person.
But i guess it just isnt't for me.

Towards me,
He has become so selfish and self-centred
Thoughts only for himself.
Humans can be so selfish man..

I seriously wonder what will it take for me to totally give up on him.
Believe me,
After talking to him yesterday.
I am one foot in it.
Towards giving up.

This guy who once used to be in my life.
Is fast losing all his importance..
Even as a friend..

I guess this trip is there too,
For me to determine if i still want to keep him as a someone in my life
By the looks of things now,
It is a true no.

One last chance when i am back in Spore,
Just coz i believe in one last chance.

No comments: