Feelings is a strange thing.
The ability for it to change is so easy.
And feelings change all the time.
I don't know.
I just feel like K is very much like a new stranger i have just met now.
Someone whom i have just known.
Just someone whom i see no need to explain alot of things to.
Talked to him on the phone yesterday and msn today..
Then i realised this is actually what i am feeling now.
I don't know if this is like a temporary brain block or something?
But i guess this stand works the best for us not?
This was actually what we tried so hard to achieve right?
The back to normal, as friends, close or not.
Somehow i managed it..and in such a short time frame.
Now just left in a stand if it is a temporary fix or not.
Mmm..food for thought?
I think i might already be past the stage of moping..
Maybe yesterday's accident was a blessing in disguise..
My prayers have been answered..
Now just need to work on the "awkwardness"
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment