In the past, I was seriously against relationships with younger guys.
Now, I am in one myself.
Right. Tell me about it.
You know, they always say;
Things never turn out the way that you want them to.
Right now, this is a good example.
Age used to be such a huge factor in all decisions made.
I guessed that age was a factor with the previous younger suitors.
Now I know.
Its not.
It was more of the feeling;
The feeling that they were not suitable.
Yes. We are and will be in different phrases of life.
But so?
We just gotta bite through it and at least try.
When the mentality matches and time passes (of course you will have to get pass that age mind barrier- for me at least)
Things end up on a balanced ground.
Both, almost, begin anew on a plateau.
Maybe, just maybe,
There is this closeness, this close knit
Unexplainable, expandable, indescribable and almost overflowing.
That brought us together.
And I am glad it did.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment