Thursday, May 20, 2010

Money issues

Today, I realised I get really worked up when it comes to money issues.
I know that money isn’t everything but its exasperating when you have to pay for something you don’t need to.
When someone tricks you into paying for something you are not informed about
And also failing to get your due credit for it!
ARGHHH!!!
I seriously pity the person I was talking to for it was not her fault
But screw the system Optus.
Bloody money suckers..BAAAA

2 comments:

Optus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Optus said...

Hey Butterfly Kisses,

I came across your blog and would like to help sort the problem out :)
So I know what’s going on simply fill in your details using the link → http://bit.ly/OPTUS. This will come directly to me & I'll be able to give you a call.

Cheers,

Julian Georgiou
Optus Social Media Response Team