Tuesday, July 28, 2009

No longer have a reaction

It scares me that i no longer have a reaction to things..
I thought i should scare myself abit in "Dreamworld" with Jo during my nice weekend trip to Lismore, Ballina and Surfers' Paradise
But..apparently nothing frightens me anymore..

I sat the "Giant Drop" twice and twice i did not feel fear?
It drops u down from 39 stories and i spent the "trip" down swinging my legs in joy..
Haha..and hearing Jo scream at the top of her voice.
I wished i got it all out but mmm..
I think i am too controlled, like again..-.-"'

"The Claw" ride was bascially a ride that swings u up and down, almost viking like..
There were several points whereby we were almost upside down..
And guess what?
Jo and I spent the whole ride talking..TALKING!!!
NOT screaming???
This "Dreamworld" trip was weird..
The last time there was spent being extremely frightened and feeling all scared.

Mmm..so what is wrong with me?
Did the accident with Ben make me immune to all possible physical issues???

No comments: