Tuesday, 30 June 2009 was spent pulling my hair out in the attempt to convert my WA driving license into a NSW one.
Problem:
"Liang Jingfang Charlene" is not equivalent to "Liang Charlene Jingfang"
WTF?
This whole issue caused me so much pain. The stupid bitch at RTA indicated that i could have been an identity thief?
Hello? I have my passport with me so its bloody me??? Anyway i was so fed up and frustrated to the max by the pple at RTA that i just bawled like a mad woman. I scared the lady at the counter and alot other people around. Oops. That was one hell of an explosion. And yeah, i cried like crazy. You know how things get..for me anyway. I don't cry usually. I didn't even cry over that "him" matter. I will only cry when something small triggers the whole stuck in my heart and buried nicely with earth, supposedly non-chalant attitude that i have harboured in regards to all things that matter. Its times like this that it just explodes. And its usually with something small.
And coz i spent most of my time running around to settle my stuff from my license, i stayed to work till 8+pm. It was SO DARK due to winter. I kinda ran into my car and probably looked like a real psycho being all jittery and looking around. Anyway the bottomline is that i went to renew my WA license for AUD36. Save me the pain.
Wednesday, 1st July 2009
All that emotions ongoing, I went for dance.
I have a video of class! Nao, me and another instructor(Josie) in it!!! :D
Nao said "Show me.." and then "Gd!" when he saw the video!!!
We talked alot about dance yesterday after class. He asked me if the standard of dancers in Spore are very high.
I just told him exactly what i felt. I said that the dancers in spore who are really serious, are seriously serious.
Like they train very hard.
And i am serious! Compared to Syd. The dancers i have seen are not as hardworking? I mean there are some too but yeah..
And seriously, some of the instructors here are not gd at all. That is why i never bother attending their classes..waste of my time..
So this guy kinda "chap" into the conversation giving the look of distaste.
He is like "Nao, you are better than all the dancers in HK and if u battle them all they will lose. Their style is bad, lousy."
I mean there is no bad and good. Only different styles?
If they are on diff platforms to begin with, how can you compare?
And i realised that alot of dancers in Syd, Dancekool anyway are lacking of that "humility".
They dont really seem to understand that there will always be a dancer that is better than them.
Thats what sets u to consistently be on the ball for improving?
A thought to ponder on there..
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment