Jo is gonna be so happy to find out that i am dedicating an entry to Mr Waffles..
I have never once took notice of Mr Waffles and how uber cute he is..
Not till..
I brought Jo to the shop to buy Waffles (Hence his name, Mr Waffles! Haha..)
I remembered Jo commenting..he is SO CUTE!
Then i decided ok, let me take a look at his face properly..
AND YES..HE IS SO CUTE!!!
Fluent english for a Korean, (oh yes, i forgotten to mention that he is a Korean)- Check
And hardworking (he has 2 jobs)- Check
Not to mention a really cute face and floppy hair..- Check
HAHAHA..
So how did 2 not very young gals managed to be gushing all over a guy whom we met at a waffles store???
I have absolutely no idea but yeah..that is how it goes..
P.S Jo has really bad pick-up phrases -.-"'
"Are you Korean?"
*Faints, dies (U have to understand my stand, we were in a korean grocery store [the waffles store was in it])
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAAAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss Waffles guy!!!!
Post a Comment