Monday, March 28, 2011

Resignation letter draft

Charlene Liang
217/18-26 Church Avenue
New South Wales
Tel: 0413 765 211
E: dancingrin@hotmail.com

28 March 2011

Dear Mr Lim

The purpose of this letter is to inform you that I will be leaving my position as a Corporate Communications Executive with * as I have decided to pursue full-time studies at university in Singapore.

The time spent at * was definitely a fulfilling and an all-rounded one. I am thoroughly thankful for the chance to have this wonderful experience and greatly appreciate the opportunity to work in Australia, one which many will only have dreamt about. I have learnt and grown much over the years in relations to the different jobscopes and variety of project challenges I have been kindly assigned.

It is with much sadness that I will be leaving a role where I have worked with such a fantastic and supportive team for the past 2 years. Being still young, I have decided to take this chance to further my dream by pursuing my studies in a related but yet different field.

I will be pleased to liaise with whoever will be taking over my responsibilities. I look forward to working with the team to ensure a smooth transition. As per my employment contract, I am giving one months notice and my last week here will commence 25 April 2011.
It is with regret that I leave such a great team, and I would love to keep in touch. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time at dancingrin@hotmail.com.

Thanks for all you have done for me over the last two years.

Yours sincerely

No comments: