I am SO tempted to watch Anna and the King.
And i think that i am gonna borrow the DVD soon.
Its about star crossed lovers.
Will blog about my feelings after i watch the show.
Everyone is so bloody flustered since Big boss came to town.
Everything seems to be happening in a flash.
We went for a company's dinner yesterday at "Kabuki Shoroku" at St Martin Tower on clarence street yesterday.
The Wagu beef is FANTASTIC!
U cook it over a heated stone and it melts in ur mouth. Yummyyyy
I am definitely going back soon.
Good food makes me happy.
After consuming almost puke-inducing amount of food, we headed to KTV at Sussex street.
The place is like a red-light place.
You can pay for escots. -.-"'
We booked a kick arse rm with a billard table and big sofas.
Never ending supply of green tea!
I peed like 8 times(ok, i know thats too much info..:))
I had a green tea feast! (cups of hot green tea and green tea icecream in the Jap rest. And 2 bottles of green tea at KTV)
We sang till 5am.
Don't ask me how i managed to drag my butt out of bed today to come to work.
Before long, Big boss is going back on Sunday!
Wondering if i am gonna have another meeting tml..-.-"'.
Meeting on sat afternoons are never fun..:(
Reporting from cold, very gloomy and rainy day here in Sydney
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment