Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Orange days..

"I came out from the country, to a college in Tokyo, wondering what was out here for me..Wondering if i would make a wonderful group of friends. Everyday, coming to classes, thinking by the time i was by the fourth year, i'd be alot more matured. One, two, and three years passed. But honestly speaking, before i knew it, i'd became a senior. When i look in front of me, i haven't made any preparations to go into the society. I was beginning to think, "It'd be too sad if things ended this way." So right now, i feel like i should bring myself to speak truely from my heart. I'm thinking about sharing all kinds of things. Since fate led us all to each other like this."

Don't know why but i think this abstract from this show called "Orange days" is kinda meaningful. Thus, i decided to jolt it down to remind me..:)

No comments: