I am back..
Yeah..i can't sleep..i cannot wipe those words i saw from a particular source earlier on..on someone's msn nickname..i don't understand..i really dont understand why this must all happen..
Has it got to do with time? distance? the sea? can you just tell me what you want..the guessing game is no fun..no fun anymore. I know both of us are hurt..what can be the reason why nothing is being done? Is everything just going to end like that? I am far away from home..i cannot be like how i used to be in the past..always be there to listen and all. Is our friendship so shallow..that it cant take the torments of distance? Are those that we have been through just for show? I always thought they were real and here to stay.. Am i just another passing cloud in your life that no longer needs to be there? Are we both too tired to continue moving on? Why must one be left stagnant in one area? What can't the other share with the other's burdens too? Do i look too untrustworthy to be your listening ear anymore? Don't you miss the times we spent together and all the quarrels we always had? And all those comfortable silence felt?
I don't know..i don't know anymore..
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment