I am not perfect
Being back in Singapore is probably the happiest, best decision i have made in a long time
But there are also factors that keep me at bay
The grounding factors
Spending the last year or so thinking about what i wanted for my future
I questioned much
I wonder what God has in plans for me
I am pretty much like a lost sheep with almost no sense of direction
Do you know the feeling of wanting something so much
But yet you cannot do anything about it?
The feeling sucks, big time
It is like a small worm eating your heart out, bit by bit
Hurting only that bare minimum but having the ability to work all through,
Overtime
The days you try not to fall apart
The insane pressure of this society to conform
I do not want to conform
But why is this pressure building up day on day
The sense of uselessness is almost setting in
The sense of direction needed to be felt and decided on through and through soon
No one likes to be left hanging
And neither do i
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment