It takes huge courage to experience what you did
And do what you do
Choices you have to make in life
I am seriously thankful for every single experience that happened in my life
Especially for the past year
If things had not happened as they did
I will not be thinking the way i do now
New friendships have been forged
Old ones lost in the process
But hey, as regretful as some of them are,
This is what you call, part and parcel of life
Negative feelings all washed away..
Just some "urges" and "probes" along the way as to why i did not do this
Or why i said that
But like i said, life goes on
And the bottomline that always hits me back to place is
I have tried, i really had.
Now that everything is almost finalised
I can safely say this now
I have been accepted into Lasalle
And yes, i have somehow, by the grace of God, been accepted into the Bachelor course with no prior knowledge in the industry
I guess this is what you call by your hardwork in your porfolio paying off
Some say that i am nuts
To be doing a second degree
But hey, who are you to judge what i have decided on my life?
And yes, i will be doing this for another 3 more years
So?
I am happy with my choice
And if you care for me, you will be happy with what i got as well..
Church wise
I managed to speak to Graeme from Holy Family on the phone just yesterday
Enquiring about the young adults gp
Maybe someone can enlighten me as to how i managed to speak to him for over an hour on the phone
And yes, i am telling you,
I have no idea how he looks like, nor how he really is
The only information i have is,
He is called Graeme, he is 36(just coz i asked him coz he kept saying that some church goers were really old) and he is the leader of the young adults gp on every Friday
Either i am just super friendly and so is he
Or i am just plain mad
Whatever it is,
Wish me luck,
I will be checking it out again when i am back from my Euro-trip
I am meeting the new group in the house of God
How "bad" can it get?
It can only be good
:)
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment