FINALLY
The day has arrived for me to be home
God needed to show me how the world is still good
He sent me more angels along the way today to show me
Small things that caught my eye
:)
Had lunch with Olive
She told me she is super homesick
>.<
I think i just affected another person to decide to go home again
Homeless stranded man approached a lady eating her lunch at the railway station
She gave him 20 bucks!
Also telling him he HAS to use it for the backpackers he said he will
Talk about KINDNESS
I prayed for her immediately after
Met Sister Julie at Penrith for a short coffee
Gave her heaps of electronics
I know she will put it into good use
Met Lynette for korean dinner again
FIRST time ever i was actually disappointed with my soondobu chigae!
Went over to Flo's to pass her cupcake from Sister Julie
Ate and laughed over 2 lego cupcakes that were uber cute
Picked Olive up with Lyn to Chris's to borrow an allan key
Headed over to my place whereby my beloved friends Olive and Lyn helped me to pack!
HAHAHAHA
Almost died of laughter trying to fit everything in
Sitting on the luggage
And throwing most things away
I am done saying my goodbyes
I am so ready to be home in less than 24 hours time
Monday, May 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment