The end of Dec 2010 and whole of 2011, or at least the first half, has been a whirlwind of travelling
I realized this is really what I wanted to do..
It hit me that I will definitely miss this freedom once I was back home.
So it started
Dec
1. Sydney Taronga Zoo
2. Singapore
Jan
1. Sydney Aquarium
2. Melbourne
Feb
1. Cass came to Sydney
2. Sydney Wildlife Park
3. Dubbo
Mar
1. Fiji
2. Hunter Valley Garden Tours
3. Usher concert
Apr
1. Perth
2. Bruno Mars concert
May
1. New Caledonia
This plan is meant to hold out if I can continue to bite through all I am going through and stay till then.
For now, only the plans till March have been fixed.
So,
Perth, Bruno Mars and New Caledonia,
You all are left unanswered and unknown.
Can I hold out till then?
Friday, February 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment