Because of you,
I feel the pain subsiding gradually.
Because of you,
I feel myself breathing again.
Because of you,
I smile.
Because of you,
I laugh out loud.
Because of you,
I stopped crying.
But, am i wrong again?
Fight the bad feeling- T-Max
what do i do. i keep having a bad thoughts.
i’m sorry
i know that i can’t be like this
if i say that it’s a lie, a lie
will my heart go back
tears falli
can’t even look at you because i’m so sorry
my heart hurts
what do i say first
i can’t think
dootdooo dootdootdoo dootdooloo dootdoot dootdoobbamba bbambamba
you keep making me have bad thoughts
the heart that’s forgetting you is not a good heart to me
it’s such a bad heart
it’s a bad heart.
it’s a bad heart
our love will never go away.. never
making me have bad thoughts
the heart that’s forgetting youis not a good heart to me
it’s such a bad heartit’s a bad heart.
it’s a bad hearterasing our love..
it’s such a bad thought
i don’t like farewells..just breaking up with you..
i don’t like it even if i die
kindly
just think of me kindly
warmly
if you just say one wordi have no other wish
dootdooo dootdootdoo dootdooloo dootdoot dootdoobbamba bbambamba
you keep making me have bad thoughts
the heart that’s forgetting you
is not a good heart to me
it’s such a bad heart
it’s a bad heart.
it’s a bad heart
our love will never go away.. never
making me have bad thoughts
the heart that’s forgetting you
is not a good heart to me
it’s such a bad heart
it’s a bad heart. it’s a bad hearterasing our love..
it’s such a bad thought
i don’t like farewells..just breaking up with you..
i don’t like it even if i die
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment