Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 1- Time to let it go..

I woke up just after 2 hrs of sleep and found that i couldnt sleep anymore. My mind was dead.
I suffered jerks of waking up in the middle of my short nap.
Now, all i am feeling is foolishness..
I still can't believe how stupid i was..

I am going to the flea mkt with Alicia.
Thanks babe for letting me crash in..it means alot..
And yeah, stop putting me tog with Aloy.
Char is nursing a very fragile heart now.

But like i said, pain is part and parcel of life..
U lose something, but u gain something in return.
I lost him today, but i gained clarity in return.
I gained wisdom and understanding..
I achieved relief and stopped living in the past.
I have learnt to accept care and concern from the pple around me.
And i found out the pple who were true.
I love my cousins tons for being so understanding and always being there to support me.

Let it go..its time to let it go..

No comments: