J: I think i am in love with you.
P: You think or you know?
J: I know.
J: I've known since the moment you kissed me and maybe even before that, and..scary as it is, i don't want to deny it anymore P
J: I don't want to run from it, and i don't want to let it run from me.
P: So...what are we gonna do here J?
J: I want to come with you.
J: I wanna stop standing still and move forward. I want to come with you.
P: What about ...? They need you..
J: Not as much as i need you P.
"Joey- Dawson's Creek"
I have made the most random choice. I am going to Singapore on Thursday. :)
A random decision, 3 and 1/4 days, last chance and final time trying.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment