Thursday, April 3, 2008

Accident..


Bad day? I drove my instructor's car into the kerb..bad stuff indeed..the car rim is scrapped. Oopsy..i became more stressed after that..sighs..double sighs.


I got so much work to do. Everyone seems to be ahead of me in work. Damn. Tired. Deflated. Dejected. Positive thinking please. I refuse to be squashed and put down by uni work. Did you hear it? I L.O.V.E Finance. Mummy had to rub salt on my wounds by telling me that finance is not my forte..at all..oh wells..i chose this path and i am gonna work for it.


Have not been dancing for ages. Need to unwind. Will see if i am able to go on Monday. I miss Nicole..awww..


Been having second thoughts on everything. Sorry friends if i happen to be distanced. I need time to sort out everything in my life. Yes, love, life, friends, uni, dance. Time..did i mention? I need 72 hours a day..more time pretty please..

No comments: