Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Warning: An emotional post
To read with caution if you do come back again in time to read back on your posts
I am starting to wonder if there is something seriously wrong with me
Is it really strange to only want the best for the people you love and care for
Even if it is on the expense of your own happiness
Strangely enough or so
I actually do believe in this
And i practise it
Sometimes even going all the way out to mask these hidden emotions
Dig a hole, dig even deeper,
hide them, bury them
And never leave a mark to tell others where it was
For only deep down in my heart will I know where it exists.
Don’t get me wrong
I am not pinpointing at any situation in particular
But it seems,
On the long bus ride home,
My mind started to wonder
I was not self-pitying
I was reflecting
To be able to give my all to people whom i let into my heart
Be it kin or friends.
It doesn’t matter if i have to give in, give more, or give even more
To the best of my abilities, I will try my very very best
And only my very very very best.
It is really just so hard to portray that idea to people whom you love sometimes
Sometimes, it seems like no one does things like that anymore
And when you do something like that
You are deemed as someone who is insane or has serious hidden agenda
God,
Are you listening to me on this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment