Sunday, March 10, 2013

New lines defined

Just in case i do forget what was exchanged and expected (for lack of a more appropriate word) out of me here is the summary 1. No dependency on him 2. Nothing to fix, so don’t need to fix 3. No longer a spiritual companion (there is no need to check in or talk about any churchy stuff unless big items like e.g. liver transplants) 4. Topics needed to be avoided stays avoided unless necessary 5. Live my own life and so will he. There is supposedly happiness on both sides and it stays that way.. 6. No expectations in any form and any way 7. I have no idea of what the other person is thinking so there is no need to care unless required to be there. Ok there is a new ache now of the lost of someone so dear..basically i have been told i am not needed anymore. My heart really hurts so much and truly wishing to have an on/off switch for care. But I pray I will be able to upkeep the above as long as I set my mind on it. This is definitely not what i want so I must trust in God more, for only he will know what is best for me.

No comments: