Saturday, March 31, 2012

My gastric says hello

Hit by a wave of nausea this afternoon just before class
And if you have guessed it right already,
I puked

This is when gastric hits
And little Miss Sick aka me
Appears, almost unwillingly

On of the verge of turning mad
I decided to head down for some human company with some of my favourite people of God
Now feeling more alive
After those game sessions with lotsa guitar heros

:)
I thank God for all these pple who has stepped into my life

Once again,
I feel that my life is missing that someone
And memories of K threatening to be back
Why so after i told A i wasn't what he was looking for?

Many times,
I miss K alot
But then most of the times, i wonder if i really miss K as K
Or the past K

You get what i mean right?
It is how your brain just decided to develop a certain type of brain block
In the attempt to wash the pain away

And once again my level of forgiveness amazed me
And still does

I need to stop living in my past
And stop repeating it in my mind

I loved him and that was it
Or is it still?

No comments: