Tuesday, February 14, 2012

For many moments recently..

I realised that i have stopped feeling any pain in regards to K
There is no more this punch in my stomach at the mention of him
Nor this constant stab in my heart
I no longer wake up every morning with him on my mind..
And sleep with him as the last thing on my mind..
My heart still pounds once in awhile when i happen to see a picture of him

But honestly,
With him being so heartless
There has never been another choice on my side but to let go..

I asked politely of God to send me some sign
He did
A lot of signs indeed..

No matter what is being said
K will always be in my prayers and the same thing still stands
His happiness is more important that anything else.

I loved him and think i always will have a soft spot for him
But i guess..
Like with many things..
It is just not enough..

Enough of this mopiness..
Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day everyone..
Hope that you have fun

No comments: