I must be nuts
Thinking that my tummy would be able to take the spiciness of Nandos chicken livers
Which i have greedily woofed down my throat for dinner today
Which in that amidst
I totally forgotten about my terribly horribly sensitive tummy
REGRET TO THE MAXXXxxx
I am having this worst tummyache ever
Which hurts so much that i feel like puking
For those pple that don't know
When i am feeling really unwell
My first body response to such a thing
Is to puke
If i have a fever and it hurts,
I puke
If i have gastric and it hurts,
I puke
When i have a bad flu and cough,
I puke
My body's way of telling me
You are taking it WAY TOO FARRRRRRrrr..
Did I also forgotten to mention that i actually just had a bout of gastric in the last couple of days
I know i so deserve this
Don't I
But i am pretty sure that you will agree with me that the Nandos sauce in hot (extra hot is WAY outta my reach) is far too tasty to ignore
Right?
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment