Strangly enough,
I think the Holy Spirit is telling me Holy Fam is the church!
Met 1000 and 1 pple today all thanks to Graeme
From RCIA, to leigon of Mary, to young adults grp, etc
Then proceeded to Jago coffeeshop with Graeme and Philip for lunch
1 plate of chicken rice,
2 cups of iced milo and 1 cup of hot tea for almost 5 HRS later
Graeme and I were still talking
G.O.S.H..
Mostly about faith and his decision to becoming a Father as in church father
And of course church pple
Graeme told me to be wary of guys that can get pushy at youth group
Pushy as in they try to hit on you..
Just coz there aren't any gals!
The other gal besides me is intending to be a nun
So, oh..wells..
Let us just say that there is alot more that Graeme does not know about me
I am no man hunter nor eater
But neither am i an idiot to not know how to handle situations!
LOL
Monday, July 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment