Monday, April 4, 2011

One fine afternoon

I don’t think I can concentrate on my work at * anymore
Everyday I am finding random things to do..
Like surfing the net for more schools
Gathering my items
Finding out how to price my car
Packing and the companies involved
Etc, etc

Just yesterday night, I decided to apply for another school as well
You know, to widen my chances..
This morning
I had to contact like one thousand and one pple just coz I needed to get my portfolio all ready for my supposedly interview and all
And yes you have heard it right, the closing date for application for this sch is by the end of this mth
ANXIOUS!
Then I am suddenly contacting pple to get items that I have sent to them from like ermm yrs ago.
Eg, like a bdae card I painted
LOL
Cross fingers
Where are all my art pieces???

And yup, you heard it right
I am going to be an ARTS student
The irony..i know
Actually it is not that ironic ok..a business ARTS student to be exact
:P

More details soon..

No comments: