Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coping with heartache

Friday night was the day i decided i had enough..
And was ready to face the music.
I went down to NUS one last time to try to make things work,
Even as friends.
K could not face me.

I was devastated to begin with.
It became to the pt of almost begging him to meet up with me.
He couldnt and did not want to.
He had NOTHING to say to me.

The very moment these words pierced through my heart
I realised how very tired i was of this whole situation.
I really had enough.
The very moment i went back home,
I decided to cut off all contacts.

Hurts like a bitch..
But i believe that this is what is best for me.
I don't know.
Maybe one day things will change,
But for now.
This is really what is best for me.

A weight off my shoulders.
I am feeling alot more relieved.
Alot more relieved.
And today, i still believe that this is the best for me.

No comments: