During the rush of mornings,
Umpteen times, reminding myself to slow down has seem to be a practice.
I will sit on the flr and just fiddle with my laptop
Play some songs and sing/hum some songs..
I just feel a need to relax..
To breathe in the everyday moments in life
And a gentle reminder that life is gd.
In saying so, I am totally uncapable of waking up early just to have breakie.
Almost not possible.
However, I do frequent Mackers a lot.
In amidst of the short timeframe spent there.
I noticed a lot of things.
Today, this asian granny went up to the counter and demanded a new senior sale card from Mackers
I never knew of its existence only till recently.
Senior sale card enables the seniors, or elderly to get ultimate discounts in mackers,
Something like 50% off or something.
Talk about welfare.
I always wondered why there were so many elderly at Mackers each morning.
Now I know.
This granny, reminded me very much of a Hongkie granny
Loud, out-spoken and speaking incredibly strong Hongkie accented english.
Thus, a Hongkie granny.
I almost burst out into laughter,
Not at her but the whole situation in sight.
Everyone in Mackers were looking at her ‘in awe’.
Just by the massive amount of attention she managed to conquer in a mere few minutes.
Including myself, with my mouth open.
Even the asian female cashier looked amazed.
Lol..
Life is this interesting.
I realised that I have not sat in a café or place with a trusty cup of hot chocolate, armed with a good book, for ages.
I honestly, truly, need time for myself.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment