Friday, December 4, 2009

Less and less

I am starting to understand myself less and less.
I became less stubborn,
But this also means that i have learnt how to let go a little too easy for my liking.\
Too tough? Too complicated?
Alright then, its ok..whatever goes..
All in the name of not getting hurt.
The bubble wrap around my heart has transformed into thick hard titanum.
No one is gonna be able to get in at the rate i am going.
I don't like this.
But i can't help it.
This is a natural self defence.
I am making nothing matter now.
Nothing is, is it not?

I don't want to care about anyone new around me anymore.
I want to stay comfortable with what i have.
The friends i already made and kept.
I don't want to need to make new friends.
Nor feel a need to have to upkeep any.
To start explaining myself again.
To possibly yearn for acceptance.
To create new encounters and experiences.
All in the name of comfortability.

With nothing new.
No hurt, no sadness.
But it also indicates boredom and monotony
Which then leads to no new lessons learnt
Linking to less life experiences.
In the process, defeating the true meaning of living life

So why is everything so bloody complicated?
Why can't life be simple.
And why do humans think so much?

No comments: