Thursday, November 19, 2009

Insecurity kills

Insecurity kills and drowns
With just one week's worth of insecurity,
I find myself coming back home after work 2 days in a row,
Totally knocked out.

I know myself,
My remedy to solve problems or rather seemingly, to escape from them,
Is to sleep.

Sleeping makes everything appear, a little better.
I didn't even go for dance for the past 2 days.
I hate this.
I have been having this for the last 2 years.
So, why can't this 3rd year be anything different?

Part of me is excited to be going to Spore
And that part of me has already half packed my luggage.
Half of me is, with every single vein, every single pore and blood cell, chickening out.
With less than a month to go, i am chickening out, big time.

Next 2 weeks will be shit busy
Big boss is coming on Monday which again, i can predict, a week without sleep.
2 weeks later is "Hyped Up" performance which now has added stress.
Nao has been bugging me to join his showcase.
And big-mouthed me had to ask DJ to come.

I wished the words expectations never exist.
But like all humans, i do harbour some,
Of myself and the rest around me.
Despite my consistent reminder not to..

Maybe i will just need to sleep more so that things get less fuzzy
And hopefully, everything will just fall into place.

No comments: