Wednesday, September 9, 2009

God <3 me

I woke up today, feeling refreshed despite having only almost 6 hrs worth of sleep.
Today is a beautiful day.
I am healing slowly but surely.
God brought DJ into my life maybe not as my other half(who knows?)
But whatever it is, i found someone that i am uber comfortable with.
Friends, as you know my history,
I am really afraid of guys.
Like REALLY afraid.

And i managed to spend 1 hr talking to DJ about stuff.
Amazing right?
Haha, we went through an english assignment for Mr Cashier,
Talk about alot of other personal stuff too..:)
And yes, he is older than me, good ripe old age of 25..HAHAHA -.-"'

We have a plan, meeting up on the 22 sept night, in the store,
He is closing at 12am and has promised to leave me one waffle..
Omg, i need to mention how he was 'beating' himself over not being able to give me one yest and 2 weeks ago.
He slammed his head into his arms on the table.
Look up and away
Said "AAAAIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Look at at me with doe eyes and said "i apologise"
Then look away again, really pissed with himself..
How do u not forgive someone who is putting himself through all these over a waffle?
I didn't really know what to say besides
Oh, its alright really, its ok..
Plus i have noticed that when other pple do come along and he ran out.
He will just have a "still face" and said "sold out" or "closed"
Then he will look/walk away?
I am not being overly sensitive over this right?

I know its not much of a big thing but he remembers that i come on Tuesdays
And i honestly didn't mention anything about it?

Anyway, yesterday, Nao gave me the best comment anyone can give me regarding my dance
He said that i am a real dancer when i was telling him about all the bruises i got while practising and for his class..*double grins

I like my life now! I really do..:)
Enjoying it to the max,
Thats how we should be living anyway..

No comments: