Friday, January 30, 2009

Cold, tired, useless

And again, i am at the crossroads. Is it the time of the year when all overflowing emotions threaten to burst out of its seams? But it is just the start of the year? Sometimes, i don't know why i am such a sad child. I don't cry alot but i get upset..ALOT..i realised. Little things make me happy..and dance is one of them. I knew i had to get my dosage yesterday and the 4 hours worth of walking and travelling was totally worth while. As usual, Lamb's class was awesome. :)

But now, here, as i sit in, bounded by the 4 corners of my rm, 3 pastel-ly sweet, almost revolting purple walls staring at me. But..i don't mind purple? Or rather i didn't mind them at the start. I just wanna curl in my black hole, sit there, chid myself and away from the clutches of the world. I don't know why i think so much and i don't know what i want to do with this extreme negative side of me. And yes, i don't like it. Pretty much said, I think i don't like myself. Thats probably the final definition. In a third party's point of view, i don't ever think i ever want to befriend someone like myself..preferably not, possibly never. Always too distant and lost in her own thoughts. Not very interactive, not humourous and absolutely not exciting to be with.

Nonsense? Maybe..just maybe..

No comments: