I am in the computer lab..typing out notes for CSR. Can you believe it? i am having an exam tml and here i am..blogging. Great! Just great! Nice distraction achieved..yeah right..i am flipping through now..and i got 60 more pages of notes to write..before dinner. Good luck Char..i think you need it. Gosh..i feel so drained..but yet..i am kinda excited coz i am going shopping tml!!! Can't wait..shopping deprived..haha..well..thats what a gal loves to do..S.H.O.P.P.I.N.G..:S
I am 'so' dreading to turn the big 21st..i don't want to be of age..sighs..i half wish saturday will come later but then again..we are going to the beach! So yeah..the other half of me wants saturday to come real fast. I am so excited that i even took out what i was gonna wear. Ok..that was a lie..coz i was packing my rm, thus i have no choice..haha..
Ok! Time to go back to the books! Oh and did i mention? I love, love, L.O.V.E CSR..-.-"'
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment